We offer Herbal Intensive courses each year for those who want more “hands-on, face-to-face” learning. These deeply experiential courses are held in the midst of the majestic Santa Fe National Forest on Dr. Low Dog’s Medicine Lodge Ranch.
If you want to go deep into the world of herbal medicine, these courses are highly informative, engaging, practical and rejuvenating. Please note: these courses fill up very quickly.
Herbal Intensive Courses
Travel information for Herbal Intensives
Classes are held at Medicine Lodge Ranch outside of Pecos, NM, most people fly into Albuquerque, NM and rent a car for the easy one hour drive to Santa Fe (all Interstate 25), and stay in a hotel in Santa Fe. The Santa Fe Plaza area is a great vacation spot with unique shopping and awesome restaurants – or – stay in the Pecos Valley area. We help with directions and car-pooling to our meeting spot just outside of Pecos, NM (see map below) and then drive up together to Medicine Lodge Ranch for the class.
Santa Fe Travel Information – PDF (Hotel and Restaurant Info) Pecos Valley & River Wilderness Area Information (Cabins, etc.) Map to Medicine Lodge Ranch in Pecos, NM
Restaurants in the area
- Coyote Cafe: 132 W Water St, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Chocolate Maven: 821 W San Mateo Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505
- Il Piatto: 95 West Marcy Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- El Meson: 213 Washington Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Annapurnas: 1620 St Michaels Dr, Santa Fe, NM 87505
- Frankie's at the Casanova: 12 S Main St, Pecos, NM 87552