Healing Heartburn Naturally
There has been an explosion in the number of people experiencing heartburn and acid reflux, with tens of millions prescribed potent acid-suppressing medications. Though these medications are necessary for those with severe forms of reflux, they have a significant downside, especially when taken for extended periods. In this eBook, integrative medicine expert Tieraona Low Dog, MD, illustrates the critical role stomach acid plays in our overall wellbeing and how long-term acid suppression is associated with increased health risks. Learn how diet, lifestyle, and natural therapies can alleviate your heartburn and acid reflux while restoring and optimizing gut health. For the Paperback & Kindle versions please visit Amazon.com.
In this eBook (think Kindle), you will learn:
1. The pivotal role stomach acid plays in maintaining our health.
2. The dangers of long-term acid suppression
3. Which micronutrients are depleted with acid suppression.
4. How diet really impacts acid reflux.
5. The dietary supplement that can effectively squelch heartburn
6. The power of herbal medicine to heal and restore gut health.
7. Protocol for heapng heartburn naturally.
8. How to safely taper off acid-suppressing medications
9. Strategies for optimizing health if long-term acid suppression is necessary.
Spices that Heal
Ten Healing Herbs & Spices: And the Science that Supports Them. In this e-book (100+ pages), Dr. Low Dog shares some of the magic of culinary herbs and spices, which are backed by more than heartwarming, anecdotal stories - they are backed by science.
Here’s a quick glance at Dr. Low Dog’s top 10:
10. Star Anise
Natural Allergy Remedies Mini-eBook
A very short (5 pages) guide to beating seasonal allergies naturally. These remedies are hand-picked by Dr. Low Dog to be easy to find and prepare, and don't come with the same side effects as over the counter medications. For quick allergy relief, these little bundles are a godsend, and a bargain!
Tieraona's Five Essential Winter Recipes
Give your immune system a boost, lessen the severity of colds, and treat a cough without a trip to the pharmacy! These 5 recipes will help keep you healthy all winter long.